.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cosmic Variance

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Welcome to Cosmic Variance

Welcome!

This blog is created in response to the fact that a bunch of so called experts are really not interested in pursuing scientific truth. And they are not hesitating to use censorship to prevent true questions to be asked and true answers to be told.

On my space, nothing will be censored. I welcome rational and reasonable discussions between different opinions. We can talk about any good taste topics as long as it's interesting and entertaining.

Cosmic Variance

2 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Quantoken said...

Specifically, the above comment was banned from The old CosmicVariance, because they simply can not tolerate a right question being asked.

Cosmic Variance

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Alysha Malik said...

hi, could you please email me your contact information ( email address) I am very interested in contacting you about your blog to generate future discussions about physics and related interesting topics. I have some ideas.
Please email me at alysha_malik@wgbh.org
Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home